When the details matter
HQP's defined forest area (DFA) includes all the land we manage, including plantation production lands (61%) and custodial and infrastructure lands39%), which totals 321,849 ha as at 30 June 2020 and comprises:
- 299,195 ha under our plantation licence with the Queensland Government
- 17,370 ha of our private property
- 5,238 ha of land rental and joint venture arrangements.
Use the interactive map below to obtain a detailed breakdown of all our plantation forests by logging area and compartment.
How to use this map
The location of the defined forest areas are displayed in the interactive map below.
- You can search for any plantation forest by typing a nearby place or address into the search bar.
- If you are using a GPS-enabled device, you can also zoom straight in to your location by selecting the circle on the left under the home icon.
- To see the legend for coloured sections on the map, click on the three dots on top of each other near the top right hand corner of the map.
- Click on any coloured part of the map for the DFA details for any particular plantation forest.
- Click on the highlighted link for a list of forests, logging areas and compartment numbers within the district surrounding your selection. You can print or save this list.
- Map tools
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Your location
- Reset zoom
- Map layers
- Map legend
- State forests managed by HQP
- HQP private property
- HQP land rental