RFP - Nursery infrastructure upgrade project
Contract for Services – Nursery Infrastructure Upgrade Project
Request for Proposals SR00271
We have issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) to source suitably qualified contractors to delivery the nursery infrastructure upgrade project at its Toolara Nursery.
The Toolara Nursery is located between Gympie and Tin Can Bay. The nursery infrastructure upgrade project includes:
- construction of a planting/sowing shed and awning;
- construction of a potting media storage facility;
- construction of associated infrastructure;
- all relevant approvals and certifications, and
- an option to supply the electricity works for this project.
It is proposed HQP will enter into a contract with a suitably qualified contractor commencing late February 2024.
For RFP documentation, any enquiries or to arrange an inspection please contact Leisa Overs, phone 0438 036 744 or e-mail email@example.com.
Proposals are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4.00pm Friday 15 December 2023.